We are looking for two Visual Programmers with experience in developing new algorithms and implement the existing ones for Rhinoceros and Revit, who are capable to create visual logic to explore parametric conceptual designs and automate tasks.
- Independently generate new graphical algorithms using the visual programming editors.
- Develop new script and methods to improve workflow on high level projects.
- Supporting the engineering department and BIM Specialists.
- Working with minimal directions and occasionally overseeing the work of less experienced designers.
- Ability to work independently and to work in a team.
- Solid English language skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Grasshopper and/or Dynamo.
- Familiarity with programming languages like Python or C# .
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for new technologies and working methods
- University or college degree in architecture or engineering (preferred but not necessary).