Structural Engineer for Façade Department
We are looking for motivated Structural Engineers to cooperate in our headquarters in Solagna.
- Design enclosures for high performance and sustainable buildings;
- Initiate and support Client’s decisions during Project meetings;
- Carry out detailed study of technical solutions from Concept to Construction Administration;
- Perform structural analysis, understand building physics in order to choose the best option for the project.
- Successfully completed a university degree in Civil, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, with focus on structural design;
- Preferably 1 to 3 years of professional experience, ideally working on International projects;
- Knowledge of codes and standard to design steel and aluminum structure.
- Knowledge of FEM and CAD software;
- Good English skills, other languages as a plus;
- Strong in communication, able to work in a Team.