We are looking for motivated Façade Designers to cooperate in our headquarters in Solagna.
- Design enclosures for high performance and sustainable buildings;
- Initiate and support Client’s decisions during Project meetings;
- Instruct the Internal Team on tasks to be developed to meet the Project Goals and Deadlines;
- Carry out detailed study of technical solutions from Concept to Construction Administration;
- Understand structural design and building physics to provide the best design for the envelope and meet the project’s requirements;
- Perform or be able to assess structural, thermal and energy analysis, including daylight, solar and natural and/or artificial ventilation modelling.
- Successfully completed university degree in Civil, Building, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, with focus on building physics;
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of professional experience, ideally working on International projects;
- Knowledge of a variety of enclosure systems and materials, including curtain wall systems, cable walls, rain screen systems in aluminum, stone, GRC, GRP, terracotta;
- Knowledge of BIM, FEM and CAD software;
- Aware of thermal, acoustic, solar and fire performances to be achieved by façade systems and materials;
- Good English skills, fluent German is a strong plus;
- Ready to accept daily challenges, reliable, with good organization skills;
- Strong in communication, able to work in a Team.